Thank you for stopping by my blog. Lately I have been reviewing books and haven't had as much time to scrap. Hopefully soon I'll get back to scrapping and creating some new files. Thank you for your patience.

I have made files available at absolutely no charge. I do this for fun. I am learning the wonderful Make The Cut (MTC) program and trying to improve my skills. Most of the files have been created from free coloring sheets online. You will need MTC software in order to cut these files. Please use these files for your personal use only and if you want to share them with others please direct others to my blog. I hope you enjoy these files. Comments are always appreciated. If you are not a follower please consider doing so. I have lots of new files that I want to add over the next few months.



PLEASE DO NOT USE MY FILES AS YOUR OWN AND DO NOT POST THEM ELSEWHERE. IF YOU WANT TO SHARE MY WORK WITH OTHERS PLEASE DIRECT THEM TO MY BLOG. THANK YOU

Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Wishing on Willows

 
After reading Wildflowers in Winter I was looking forward to Wishing on Willows by Katie Ganshert and I wasn’t disappointed.
“A three-year old son, a struggling café, and fading memories are all Robin Price has left of her late husband. As the proud owner of Willow Tree Café in small town Peaks, Iowa, she pours her heart into every muffin she bakes and espresso she pulls, thankful for the sense of purpose and community the work provides.”

“So when developer Ian McKay shows up in Peaks with plans to build condos where her café and a vital town ministry are located, she isn’t about to let go without a fight.”
Robin had suffered so much and now Ian threatens to take one more link to her late husband. She is so torn. The author once again did a wonderful job at bringing the entire story to life. The characters were so easy to get to know and fall in love with. I found myself cheering Robin on (knowing in the end she would probably make the right decisions). She was always so busy helping others but feeling like she was losing everything. Would Ian be a thorn in her flesh or her knight in shining armor? There are no great surprises in the book and I would say it is light reading. I would start and had a hard time putting it down. I really enjoyed the book. I think if you love Christian, romance novels this is one that you won’t want to miss.
This book was provided to me at no charge from Blogging for Books for an honest review
You can purchase this book here

Please rank my review here:

No comments:

Post a Comment